skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bikes are made to live on
I could live on my bike forever, the life style is one every human should experience.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Velo Cult San Diego, California rad radest raderer
Inside the shop is beautiful bikes, rad people and beer
Anthony Bareno
, awesome friend
Velo Cult Manager
Photographer visit:
http://iheartmybeard.wordpress.com/
Store Front
A future Bike of mine Very Sexy Pinarello
with sexy curves ... will be mine
Bananthony
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eugene, Or.
waiting out the Rain
Mckenzie Camp Ground
Summit
wooooopty
getting some sun
Santiam Pass
Riding up hill with a head wind
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(33)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(26)
Five days later strung out and tired
These Racers Ride Space age Shit
funtime in the Velo Cult Bike shop
Random San Diego Shots
Velo Cult San Diego, California rad radest ra...
eventful day
Havent had a computer in a while
poor guy, sooo dramatic wacky dude I wrote about
getting to the Golden Gate Bridge, into SF
before san francisco
...
a time laps of a fire we made at lost rocks on the...
I'm gona post pictures and clips as much as i can
day 17 San Francisco to Santa Cruz
I am at a library that I can't upload Pics at But ...
day 16 San Jose San Fran Rest day
Day 15 june 1st.
Day 14 to sam p taylor state park
Day 13 Mendocino to Gualala
Day 12 Garber ville first early morning
day11 waking up and figuring out that bike shops ...
Day ten..............5-27-09
WE Are Days behind But things are great where we a...
Day 9 5-26-09
We are at a Library right now in San Fran trying t...
Day 8 5-25-09
►
May
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment