5-22-09 day 5
We woke up at the farm, lolly gaged around untill 12:30 then headed out for a bigger day then we expected, but as we made it to Florence, Or. we were able to catch a swift tailwind that helped here and there down to Bandon, Or. We stopped in Florence after riding 40 miles nonstop for lunch, then kept it rolling strong at 15 plus miles an hour for 70 miles with a quick stop to stretch and eat a sugary treat to keep the body on track. We made it to Bandon around 8:00 where we found my cousin Adam's house. Ate some Pizza and listened to Adam rock the guitar for a bit, really nice. It is 12:49 am right now and I don't know how I am still awake, bed timewill post again tomorrow, as we are gona hang on the beach and relax in the sand. All and all things are going really great besides a creak in my bottom bracket that I will get to shut up tomorrow, teflon tape does wonders in the threads.
Love you all
Sean and Jeremy
one hundred and ten miles
ReplyDeletenice hustle fellas!
~benjamin